Fleetguard, owned by Cummins Filtration began in 1958 as a single filter production line developed by Cummins Engine Company to meet the high performance requirements of Cummins diesel engines. Then known as the Seymour Filter Company, the facility was located in Seymour, near the Cummins headquarters in Columbus, Indiana. Production in those early years consisted of two employees sewing together cloth-bag lube-oil filters. In 1963, the company changed its name to Fleetguard, the brand that became the cornerstone for the diesel engine filtration industry. In 2006, the company name was again changed to Cummins Filtration, though our products still bear the Fleetguard name to stand strong in the global aftermarket. Nearly sixty years after the first bag filters were sewn, Cummins Filtration is the technology leader in filtration products for heavy-duty diesel engines with a global presence on six continents and over 4,000 employees. We provide all kinds of Fleetguard filters in Sharjah, AbuDhabi , Dubai and all over UAE.